Fabis Austausch

20.10.06

Fabi is busy

Well, school started again, but I am still busy with other things. ;-) I mean you have to do other things in lifen then school, don't you?
So one Friday for example I watched over my cousins with my mother and my brother, cuz their parents went to a concert. It was a lot of fun, cuz we were outside, and did some crazy stuff.
One day I met with some friends and we played some funny board games the whole night. And I went to the movies and watched "Pirates of the Carribean 2".
I also had a partyon September 1 with my family and some friends and I showd them pictures of America, which was nice, cuz they really appreciated that. A day later we went out to eat dinner in a Greek restaurant with my grandma, because she helped us with the party.
On Thursday September 7 we had a meeting with all the people from our biology class. We met in one students garden and had a barbecue there. It was a lot of fun.
I also was allowed to vote for the first time in my life. That was exciting. And the same day we had a summer festival at our church. It was fun and they had this kind of Marching Band there. That was so cool!
One weekend we had the meeting from all people of my organisation who live in Germany. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again, to meet new people, and to talk about different experiences.
On the 28th of September we went to Berlin with my grade. We went to visit some of the parliaments and then we had free time to go sightseeing in Berlin. Since me and my friends had been there before we ahd a lot of time to see some new things and we had a lot of fun in Berlin.
And finally it was Friday, the 29th of September, my 18th birthday!!!! In school I got a cake from my friend. Then I came home and got the presents from my family. I am going to Venice with my mom and two other friends for example, and some really neat other gifts. In the afternoon the rest of the family came and we had cake and dinner together and we just talked. It was really nice.
On Saturday my birthday continued. I had a brithday party with my friend Wiebke. It started 8pm a lot of our friends from school came (about 50 people). We had a lot of fun. In the end there were just a few people left, but the most important ones of course, our best friends. ;-) We celebrated til 3am. It was so much fun!
Exactly one week later my father had his 50th birthday. So we went out for dinner to a chinese restaurant. It was really good there, and we had a lot of fun (and food ;-) ).
On Saturday my aunt, uncle, and my two cousins came for dinner. And later I went out to a club with two friends.
The next day we went to this old castle close to Hannover, You can visit that and see the different rooms and stuff, it was pretty neat.
Last friday, October 13, my dad had his big birthday party. There were a lot of people there, probably about 50. We had a nice dinner and later some really good cake. Then there were some people who had some funny performances. And there was good music and of course we danced. It was a lot of fun. We left at 4am on Saturday morning. My brother and me slept over at my aunts house then, and we spend the whole Saturday there playing outside with my cousins.
On Sunday I watched "Pirates of the Carribean" with two friends, because it was on TV.
And the the fall break started, and I don't have to go to school for two weeks now. It feels so good, because school is killing me.
So I went to a club with my friend Sophia on Monday, because there was a party from our school there.
On Tuesday I went to the "World Trade Center" movie with my friend Wiebke. It was sad, but it is a good movie, I think.
On Wednesday a friend visited me and we looked at some pictures and stuff.
The next week I am gonna be at my dads house. So I had a pretty good time so far.

The flowers I got after my party where I showed the pictures of America.

My roommates at the weekend of the meeting with all the people of my organisation.

My friends Dominica and Lena on the train to Berlin.

Sophia and me on the train to Berlin.

The Reichstag in Berlin.

The Brandenburger Tor in Berlin.

A monument to remember the Jews who died during the holocaust.


A Starbucks in Berlin. Unfortunately I did not go there.

The Bundesrat in Berlin.

Inside the Bundesrat.

A church and the television tower.

The Siegessäule in Berlin.

Sophia and a giant chocolate bear in the KADEWE (that is a giant famous department store where you can get everything, even from other countries, but it is pretty expensive).

The birthday presents from my family.

The table with my birthday cakes.

All my presents from friday.

Wiebke and me right before our first birthday guests arrived.

My dad and my stepmom on the day of my dad's birthday.

My brother and me in front of the cathedral of the Marienburg, the castle we visited.

The Marienburg.

Me and my cousin Börje on my dad's birthday party.

My dad and my stepmom.

Me dancing with my brother.

Me and my cousin Tobias.