Fabis Austausch

28.8.06

Vacation

After I got used to everything again I did a lot of stuff with family and friends.
When I came home my friends still had school a couple more weeks. So I visited them in school. It was funny, because I just sat there and didn't have to do anything.
I also got a new cell phone because my old one did not work anymore.Adn I went to a soccer fanmile. They were places we had here during the world cup where people could go and watch the games on big screens.
Then we had a big welcome party from our class for the people who did an exchange. It was fun because almost everyone was there. It was good to see everyone again and we all had a lot of fun together.
I went to the zoo twice. And we celebrated my brother's birthday.
Then there was an other party. It was because one girl was 18 which is a big number here so everyone has a big party. And her best friend is leaving soon, they are going to move to Bavariaria. So they had a party together. It was fun, too.
Then I went to a club with some friends a couple times already. We love to go there. so it was good to be there again, since I couldn't go for ten months.
I also watched "Over the Hedge" in the theatres with my family. It was a funny movie, I liked it.
On August 14 I went to Bergen-Belsen with my family. It is an old concentration camp which is pretty close to us. You can visit that. They had a lot of interestin stuff written down and it took us a lot of time to read that all. We also watched a movie they had there. Tehn we went outside. They burned down all the houses from the concentration camp after they got the people free because of all the epidemic plagues like typhus and stuff. So now it looks like a beatiful park there, which makes it sad I thinkk, because this cruel place looks so beatuiful now. But you can see some things there like graves of people like Anne Frank and you can see common graves and some excavations. There are some memorial places there, and you can also see Russian war graves if you go a little bit further.
One day we had a game night with a couple friends were we played boardgames and cardgames the whole evening til late at night.
I also spend a couple days at my dad's house. We dind't do anything special there, but it was good to see him again.
Last thursday I was alone with my mom. So we went to the garden of my aunt and spend some time there. And then we came home and watched a movie and played a board game together.
On Saturday I had a dvd night with a couple friends. We watched movies the whole night through and didn't sleep at all. That was fun.
Yesterday I went out with some friends. We went to the "Roadhouse" which is a Bar and Restaurant which looks "american". We had cocktails there, they were good. :-)
That's some of the stuff I did so far, so I had nice vacation. And soon school starts again. I am not too excited about that yet.

A cow in our zoo.

The wolves had little babys.

That was the fanmile with the big screen in Hannover.

Me with my friends Sophia and Lena at our Welcome Party.

Dancing at the Welcome Party.

An old house in Hildesheim, a city close to Hannover.

My brother's birthday.

The remains of an old barrack in Bergen-Belsen.

The remains of the delousing barrack.

The jewish memorial in Bergen-Belsen.

The gravestone of Anne Frank and her sister.

This is an other memorial place in Bergen-Belsen.

This is a memorial on the russian cemetary of war.